Hi and thanks for wanting to know more about me.
As a working mother of two school-age kids, I understand the demands of a busy lifestyle and the importance of balance.
As a Personal Trainer, Mother and Athlete, I have found that achieving balance in all areas of life is crucial. This is what I love to role-model for my clients and my basis for living life to the fullest. Balance in eating, exercise, sleep, work, play and family life. These are all areas that need attention and with right direction, you can achieve the lifestyle and personal goals you desire.
Educating, inspiring and motivating people, is what I love most about my job. Getting to know clients on a personal level and helping them every step of the way to build a plan that's personalized and supports them on their own personal journey.
20+ Years In the Industry
I have worked as a Trainer in the Fitness Industry for over 20 years and the reason I became a Personal Trainer was to help others feel better about themselves and teach them how to have a healthy, happy life.
I have competed successfully in Bodybuilding, both nationally and Internationally. My biggest achievement within the bodybuilding circuit was to be crowned the 2019 ICN Ms Figure World Champion. I also competed at the NZ Masters Games for Sprinting.
- Diploma in Exercise Science
- Certified Les Mills Personal Trainer
- Certificate in Exercise Science
- Current First Aid Certificate
- NZ Coaching Certificates level one and 2
- Les Mills (Wellington) - Fitness Instructor
- Les Mills (Wellington) - Personal Trainer
- Senior Instructor (Hawkes Bay) - HBCBCT
- 20+ years Practical Experience
- Helped Startup 3 Gyms